- Grace Thread Art follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites.
- All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics.
- The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Like any other website, Grace Thread Art uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
- The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Advertisement Partners Privacy Policies
- They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on websites that you visit.
Note that Grace Thread Art has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
- You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- Grace Thread Art does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.